New Blog.....
I'll be blogging from here on because I realised my dad found out about my old blog and its just weird to have my dad reading about my personal stuff. :p
This is what happened..........
Mom : So when you gonna bring your new "friend" to intro to us....
Me : No new friend lah......
Mom : Then who you take to Prego lah???
Me : Just a friend.................... -.-"
Mom : Show us mah... in case next time I see her on the road then I scold her then how??
Me : -.-"
Dad : Never mind lah.... just don't scold any girls with round faces..... Ah boy!! She got round face ah??
Me : -.-"
*rushes to try and block my URL on desktop but FAILED.... hence new blog!*
This is what happened..........
Mom : So when you gonna bring your new "friend" to intro to us....
Me : No new friend lah......
Mom : Then who you take to Prego lah???
Me : Just a friend.................... -.-"
Mom : Show us mah... in case next time I see her on the road then I scold her then how??
Me : -.-"
Dad : Never mind lah.... just don't scold any girls with round faces..... Ah boy!! She got round face ah??
Me : -.-"
*rushes to try and block my URL on desktop but FAILED.... hence new blog!*

7 Comments:
HAHAHAH..
Cool name :)
wahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah
MADDIE!!
lol...cool parents wei, does ur mom n dad blog too??
gone mad!!! hahahaha no no no!! no blogging for them
maybe they do......... =.=" and they have ur blog's link on their page...................
Haha.. It's kinda funny this incident. But at least they seem cool with you blogging and whatever u were doing that u blogged about.. Hehe...
Anyways, I just surfed by. =)
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP eggplant reducing high blood pressure womens hairy arms Download web page templates R and m paintball
Post a Comment
<< Home