Work Rant....
Urghs..... sometimes I really hate working in my department. Sometimes I really feel that there's a lack of management shown in my department. Just last week, I got pulled away from a job that I've been planning for, for weeks. I already contacted the client, liased with him, made arrangements for a kick-off meeting and did some ground work on their IT environment and all. Then SUDDENLY on Sunday night 7pm, my manager called me up to tell me that i'll be starting on another client the following day. I was like thinking to myself "WTH?!?!?!". It really made me feel guilty towards my colleague that I was supposed to do the first client with and also towards the manager for that client.
The worse thing is, this isn't the first time this has happened. The first time it happened, I did the same things and I also met the client and did some field work for the engagement. But I could not continue my work there as my director pulled me out to do his jobs. This includes the fact that I had previously told my director that I would not be able to help him because I'm busy with my then client. But that did not stop him from pulling me away and leaving my other colleague to do the job on her own. I had to apologise to my manager for that client for not finishing the job. Sigh..... it really sucks to have the guilt feeling in your gut.
In addition to all those crap, 1 manager actually wanted to assign me an outstation job to Tioman island. WOOHOO!!! I was incredibly happy but I told her I would need to check with my current manager if its within my schedule to help out with the Tioman job. SAD to say, I was told that there was no way I could do the Tioman job because I'm STUCK on my current job for the next 2 months. Sigh...... TIOMAN!!!!!!!!!! My tioman?!!?!? This really sux!
The worse thing is, this isn't the first time this has happened. The first time it happened, I did the same things and I also met the client and did some field work for the engagement. But I could not continue my work there as my director pulled me out to do his jobs. This includes the fact that I had previously told my director that I would not be able to help him because I'm busy with my then client. But that did not stop him from pulling me away and leaving my other colleague to do the job on her own. I had to apologise to my manager for that client for not finishing the job. Sigh..... it really sucks to have the guilt feeling in your gut.
In addition to all those crap, 1 manager actually wanted to assign me an outstation job to Tioman island. WOOHOO!!! I was incredibly happy but I told her I would need to check with my current manager if its within my schedule to help out with the Tioman job. SAD to say, I was told that there was no way I could do the Tioman job because I'm STUCK on my current job for the next 2 months. Sigh...... TIOMAN!!!!!!!!!! My tioman?!!?!? This really sux!

8 Comments:
alaa...standard lar...sucky things happen every now n then ler in this place..just have to stick thru it, serve ur time n be out of this bloody hell hole lor...tats wat i am doing anyway...sigh..
hmmm...thanks kevie..!! haha
1) for contacting client, it infra q and all hehehe :P
2) taking over ur place in tioman!!!
omg ednie...u have to rub it in his face!!
no worries kevie, i believe all things happen for a reason. and it will all be worth it at the end =)
sigh... yah... used to it already.... heh heh ednie.... no prob... was my responsibility anyway..... :) but stop rubbing it in my face -.-" dawnie.... hahaha redang maybe??? :p
Haha...no worries kevie...I think it happens all the time...Look at the brighter side...At least u r not stuck with S!...Cheer up!....=P
ehh....im really thankful to him weiiiiii
omg kevie sounds quite bad leh.. sigh
i think my days are numbered... I hope you all will take care of each other when I'm gone :)
oh no................we will miss you unc taki..... *sob sob*
but u can't run away from the farewell larr!!! KAKAKAKKAKAKAK
*E V I L*
Post a Comment
<< Home