Improving Myself
I believe it is time for me to do something to improve myself. Although I am fairly interested in some CISCO courses but I think I'll set that aside for the time being because I think that will probably eat a little into my savings. But for now, I plan to take up some Mandarin classes. Anyone interested? I'll probably start at Standard 1 level which is prolly the MOST basic level. Whoever is interested do let me know. I'll try to check around.

4 Comments:
ooohhhh!!! cherrie jeanne and ccy's got a teacher from china!!
i heard its 60 a month..or something like that...hehehe
umm..u looking for fellow classmates or looking for the teacher? ahhaa..if classmate, chen lien is quite interested as far as i noe..ahah
erm ..
There's this conversion software... nyek nyek nyek..
i used to use it to search for songs last time :)
if not get a girl friend who can read and understand mandirin.. nyek nyek nyek
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home