Events.....
The past month has been filled with many many events that I prolly can't even remember all of them..... the most prominent ones that come in mind are:-
1. Yoong's birthday dinner and drinks
We celebrated Yoong's birthday over dinner in Sunway Damansara and we ended up in Zouk for drinks. Yoong managed to hide in the toilet to avoid getting drunk so he has proved that he DID have EXCELLENT evasion skills. Congrats on being a wuss Yoong. OH, and thanks for the dinner and drinks too. Anyway, I felt SUPER old in Zouk. I just felt kinda out of place there. I think I prefer Passion/Poppy anytime.
2. BAT GSD Offer of Employment
BAT GSD finally got back to me on my job application and I was lucky enough to be offered a position in their organisation. Unfortunately, I turned down their offer because I did not feel that it was time for me to move on yet. Perhaps you can argue that the opportunities in BAT is much better than it is in EY but I personally believe that EY is able to provide me more exposure at this young age. Besides that, the renumeration package was a bit of a turn off.
3. Pangkor Trip
I went to Pangkor to chill out with Wen Hsi over the weekend. I have to say that Pangkor doesn't have a nice beach. I guess the next time we'll have to head towards the East coast or to Thailand to really enjoy a nice beach outing. The trip there is alright, it took us approx. 3 1/2 hours from KL to Pangkor and vice versa. On the way there we spotted MANY cars using their headlights to highlight the oncoming traffic. So I slowed down and ensured I kept within the speed limit. Sure enough, after 20 minutes or so from the first "highlight", a MAJOR police road block was there. Thankfully, I was not stopped.
1. Yoong's birthday dinner and drinks
We celebrated Yoong's birthday over dinner in Sunway Damansara and we ended up in Zouk for drinks. Yoong managed to hide in the toilet to avoid getting drunk so he has proved that he DID have EXCELLENT evasion skills. Congrats on being a wuss Yoong. OH, and thanks for the dinner and drinks too. Anyway, I felt SUPER old in Zouk. I just felt kinda out of place there. I think I prefer Passion/Poppy anytime.
2. BAT GSD Offer of Employment
BAT GSD finally got back to me on my job application and I was lucky enough to be offered a position in their organisation. Unfortunately, I turned down their offer because I did not feel that it was time for me to move on yet. Perhaps you can argue that the opportunities in BAT is much better than it is in EY but I personally believe that EY is able to provide me more exposure at this young age. Besides that, the renumeration package was a bit of a turn off.
3. Pangkor Trip
I went to Pangkor to chill out with Wen Hsi over the weekend. I have to say that Pangkor doesn't have a nice beach. I guess the next time we'll have to head towards the East coast or to Thailand to really enjoy a nice beach outing. The trip there is alright, it took us approx. 3 1/2 hours from KL to Pangkor and vice versa. On the way there we spotted MANY cars using their headlights to highlight the oncoming traffic. So I slowed down and ensured I kept within the speed limit. Sure enough, after 20 minutes or so from the first "highlight", a MAJOR police road block was there. Thankfully, I was not stopped.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home