Segambut Seafood Noodles....
Last Sunday, Wen Hsi and I went to eat the ever famous Segambut Seafood Noodles with my colleagues. In total, 8 of us went; Jerry + gf, Taki + gf, Dawn, Chia Ying, Wen Hsi and I. Firstly, gotta thank Dawn for driving cause I wasn't too sure of the way. The "restaurant" is VERY famous for its seafood noodles and its usually quite jam packed with people during lunch hour. They have a choice of 3 different types of soup, curry laksa, tom yam and clear soup (ching tong). I as usual chose clear soup while Wen Hsi opted for tom yam.
Sorry no pictures ah. The food was so good I whacked everything instantly. :p Wen Hsi said that she prefers the clear soup to the tom yam so we plan to go back there this coming Sunday. Anyone interested in tagging along? Leave me a message lah. Its rather pricey although you do get EXTREMELY a lot of seafood with your noodles. So I'd say its quite alright in the end. At least you don't feel cheated. Its RM 12-14 per bowl of noodles.
Sorry no pictures ah. The food was so good I whacked everything instantly. :p Wen Hsi said that she prefers the clear soup to the tom yam so we plan to go back there this coming Sunday. Anyone interested in tagging along? Leave me a message lah. Its rather pricey although you do get EXTREMELY a lot of seafood with your noodles. So I'd say its quite alright in the end. At least you don't feel cheated. Its RM 12-14 per bowl of noodles.

1 Comments:
when we going to go again !!!
Post a Comment
<< Home