Managers......
Its time to b*tch about managers again. Fortunately this time I'm not going to b*tch about my own manager but my sister's manager. Recently my sister had to go outstation for an engagement which required the engagement team to terminate the services of the staff of a particular company. The manager for that team is SO DAMN DUMB!!!! She refused to employ armed guys for protection when they went in to "drop the bomb" on the staff. Her reason for that was its expensive. I mean like WTH?!?!?! It's people's life man. Even if you don't care about your own life but you have other people's life in your hands and it's not even your own money.
Besides that, she said that they'll do the termination in the morning so that they can stay in the office to do some work. I don't understand the rational in that man. If you're gonna sack people, why stay in the office? What if they come back and look for revenge or something? Sigh.... so stupid. No one is going to be happy to be sacked from their job and you still want to stay around and be a sitting duck?! They are lucky that nothing happened but the manager really shows a lack of common sense and care for other people.
In addition to that, I think the partners themselves should show a bit more concern in their staff's welfare. In such serious matters, I believe that partners should ask and check with the managers if precautions have been taken to ensure their safety. Being a partner, I'm quite sure they would be more than aware of the nature and dangers of such engagements.
Besides that, she said that they'll do the termination in the morning so that they can stay in the office to do some work. I don't understand the rational in that man. If you're gonna sack people, why stay in the office? What if they come back and look for revenge or something? Sigh.... so stupid. No one is going to be happy to be sacked from their job and you still want to stay around and be a sitting duck?! They are lucky that nothing happened but the manager really shows a lack of common sense and care for other people.
In addition to that, I think the partners themselves should show a bit more concern in their staff's welfare. In such serious matters, I believe that partners should ask and check with the managers if precautions have been taken to ensure their safety. Being a partner, I'm quite sure they would be more than aware of the nature and dangers of such engagements.

2 Comments:
That's a great story. Waiting for more. landlord grants auto animal bite attorney rating Usb scanners and handheld not barcode co fuel tax report hcl levi tra vardenafil Eczema+eletrico Hotel management courses in toronto http://www.fluoxetine-95.info/drugpacificareplanprescription.html Paxil cr alcoholic beverages Vardenafil no prescription needed Buspar tv 3 Making a phone book with pictures Involuntary unemployment mortgage insurance 20 Dvd player region code settings drug prescription vardenafil hydrochloride Cialis onset golf resorts florida Free order ultram deep bathtub japanese Mortgage lenders phoenix
Best regards from NY! asotin washington aston martin cars for sale Pain pill in fioricet lansing botox is evan farmer gay Crystal cove hiking Buy cheap generic lipitor History of bmw car rugs area kitchens mfi good ways to give blowjobs Maui presentation share time discount imitrex Roof rack cargo mounts Hunter humidifier 33350 wick Land rover discovery rear view mirror
Post a Comment
<< Home