Treasure Hunters......
Recently I've been downloading this new "reality" series called Treasure Hunters. It's really an interesting series about 10 teams going around looking for clues to reach the final treasure. I'm totally hooked on to it. With that being said, of course I jumped onto the band wagon when my department trip was a treasure hunt to Kuantan.
We started the treasure hunt from Menara Millenium in the morning. Our first task was to find 4 natural consumable items that represents my dept. name (rabs). Naturally, we stopped at Tmn Tun market to grab rambutans, an apple, a bringjal and sawi (BM was accepted as well). Next we had to stop at the Petronas station with the Burger King on the way to Genting Highlands to get our next set of clues for the second leg of our RaBS mission. The RaBS mission was to collect a few shapes of the same colour according to the instructions. We were given 7 shapes of random colours. We then had to trade with other teams in order to get the set in the same colour. The team I was in (Team Lazy Bums) did EXCELLENT as we managed to complete our set in the station itself. After that it was purely treasure hunt all the way.
The treasure hunt was a set of 35 questions and 4 treasures. In the end, Team Lazy Bums did fairly well but securing 3rd place which won us a 1Gb Kingston thumb drive each. I shall not mention what were the 1st and 2nd prizes to avoid me being disappointed again. But all in all, we are very happy with 3rd placing because we managed to beat the more "senior" teams (i.e. partners) If anybody wants to join anymore treasure hunts please do call me!! I love treasure hunting!!!
We started the treasure hunt from Menara Millenium in the morning. Our first task was to find 4 natural consumable items that represents my dept. name (rabs). Naturally, we stopped at Tmn Tun market to grab rambutans, an apple, a bringjal and sawi (BM was accepted as well). Next we had to stop at the Petronas station with the Burger King on the way to Genting Highlands to get our next set of clues for the second leg of our RaBS mission. The RaBS mission was to collect a few shapes of the same colour according to the instructions. We were given 7 shapes of random colours. We then had to trade with other teams in order to get the set in the same colour. The team I was in (Team Lazy Bums) did EXCELLENT as we managed to complete our set in the station itself. After that it was purely treasure hunt all the way.
The treasure hunt was a set of 35 questions and 4 treasures. In the end, Team Lazy Bums did fairly well but securing 3rd place which won us a 1Gb Kingston thumb drive each. I shall not mention what were the 1st and 2nd prizes to avoid me being disappointed again. But all in all, we are very happy with 3rd placing because we managed to beat the more "senior" teams (i.e. partners) If anybody wants to join anymore treasure hunts please do call me!! I love treasure hunting!!!

4 Comments:
no wonder u so good at it.....have been warming up =.="
This is very interesting site...
»
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Find internet advertising bureau Addictions plastic surgery Amorization home loans Timeshare sale5c273etimeshare sale3ca3e learning contracts gifted http://www.online-credit-report-5.info/Certified-pre-owned-infiniti-nyc.html Damanged lexus effects of discontinuing lipitor 1950 appliances Hard disk recovery pc Salons plotters
Keep up the good work »
Post a Comment
<< Home