Sunday, October 15, 2006

Friends....... friendship

I've met many friends throughout my 23 years of life. Many friends whom I've met through various ways but I guess the most common way is through a mutual friend(s). Out of all these friends, there are definitely some which I like better than the rest. Some that I've felt would be great to have as part of the 'group'. Some of which I've wished would still be in the 'group'. It's really such a pity that some friends that I've really enjoyed having their company around are no longer hanging out with my friends and I due to some 'forseen circumstances'. I guess throughout the time that we spent together in a group, I did manage to build a friendship with these friends. But it's just said that we're no longer able to go out together as a group of friends, all happy and merry. But I guess that's the way life is, complicated and never perfect. If only we could turn back time to the good old days where we all hung out together, laughing, joking and teasing each other. Going for short trips together, having a drink together and etc. are now events of the past but this I promise you. My friendship with you will always be there and although things didn't work out the way we wanted it to but at least we gained our friendship for each other. Although I'm saddened to know things didn't work out for you, but I'm relieved to have gained your friendship in my walk of life and I hope that I'll be able to be a true friend to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home